35 Jack Hanley Drive – Hanley’s Farm
Enquiries over $2,200,000
Feel the Difference
High Performing 3+1 Home in Hanley’s Farm
This is your chance to secure a brand-new home in the fast-growing Hanley’s farm community.
Architecturally designed and to be built to a high standard of specifications, this masterpiece delivers the perfect combination of style, space, and comfort. With a large master bedroom upstairs, along with two double bedrooms on the same floor, 2.5 beautifully appointed bathrooms (master with ensuite and extra-large bathroom upstairs), open plan living and an interactive indoor-outdoor flow, it’s the perfect home for relaxed family living and for those that love to entertain.
The gorgeous, open-plan kitchen with large pantry is a chef’s dream and being at the heart of the family zone is perfect for maintaining contact when hosting family and friends. Also off the main living, is a media room for all your cosy nights. This home provides a seamless connection to an outdoor patio and pergola with automated louvers, a fireplace and jacuzzi area, not to mention the lush, landscaped gardens allowing the ultimate space for outdoor living.
A fully self-contained 1-bedroom unit is attached to this incredible property, giving that extra space and potential income.
With an inside floor area of approx. 281m2 and overall site area of 748m2, this stunner of a home contains premium German engineered solar panels, powered by state-of-the-art gapless Q. ANTUM Duo Z technology to supercharge cells to soak up the sun integrates seamlessly with a Tesla Powerwall 13.5kwH extra-large battery. You are then in charge of full automation via the WISER app meaning you can control your home with a press of a button straight from your phone from any location.
This design by Green Homes Queenstown is also built to comply with International standards ISO50001, meaning its undertaken a strict Energy Management System process consisting of an extra 9 inspections on all aspects of this home. This allows the owner significant savings on energy, added comfort and peace of mind knowing this home is exceeding insulation standards.
Located in the stunning suburb of Henley’s Farm, within easy driving distance of popular Remarkables Park and Five Mile shopping centres, Queenstown Airport, ski fields and a scenic 15 minutes to Queenstown CBD.
This property comes with a 10 Year Master Build Guarantee, ISO50001 EMS and NZGBC 6 Homestar rating certificates.
- 1 Large architecturally designed 3-bedroom home, with attached self-contained 1 bedroom unit on a fully landscaped 748m2 north facing section
- Additional living/media room in main home
- Stunning outdoor living, with private patio
- 20 Premium German engineered solar panels
- Tesla Powerwall 13.5kwH extra-large battery
- 6 HOMESTAR NZGBC rating + ISO 50001 compliant Energy management system
- Wiser automation throughout (electrical)
- Insulation exceeds upcoming changes to Building Code clause H1- energy efficiency, with uPVC exterior windows and doors
- Ducted air conditioning on the first floor, air conditioning unit to main living, and a lossnay balanced ventilation system throughout.
- Irrigation system for lawns and gardens
- Constructed as a Showhome with a 2 year rent back opportunity at circa $2300 per week
- Gorgeous views of The Remarkables and surrounding mountains
This allows the owner significant savings on energy, added comfort and peace of mind knowing this home is exceeding insulation standards!
Watch the 3D walk-through: https://youtu.be/0cxu7vnAdSI
View 3D tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=p6cD6wCnSk4
If you’re interested in this fabulous home please contact Nikita King at Nikita@greenhomesnz.co.