At Green Homes NZ we believe in quality design, the utmost attention to detail and excellent levels of service so dream homes really do become reality. We are passionate about our industry and building sustainable, functional and beautiful homes for Kiwi families. Our business has morphed from a tight-knit team to an expanding innovative company with the state of the art knowledge and resources.
At Green Homes our forte is to understand succinctly what our clients need and want – from concept to build. Despite our growth we remain focused on customer service and client care, paying equal attention to both the bigger picture down to the smallest details in a sustainable manner.
EXCITED ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE?
This position will see you work closely with our team of consultants and home owners where you will be involved with projects at all stages of design, from concept through to consent plans and council documentation. You will gain exposure to simple conventional construction through to the challenging and interesting Architectural builds as your skills allow. If you are ultra driven and looking to expand your career with a company who is going places then this is the job for you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
Do you have all of these skills and attributes?
– Relevant qualifications (Architectural Technician) min. 2-3 years experience.
– Solid experience with Archicad required and also experience with Chief Architect preferred.
– Proficient with organisation and time management.
– Proven experience in quality design and documentation.
– Sound knowledge of the NZ Building Code and Compliance Standards.
– The ability to listen to work effectively with our home owners.
– You can create high quality Renders.
– ‘Detail’ is your middle name.
– Strong communication skills and great attitude.
– Eager to learn with a hunger for success so you can own this role!
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
– A great opportunity to gain exposure to some Architectural builds and to advance your technical knowledge within a friendly and supportive team environment.
– Professional development and assistance with learning and upskilling.
– Experience and qualifications will be rewarded with a remuneration package that recognises the skills you bring to the role.
– The chance to work for a thriving and sustainable firm who’s making a difference – with an exciting future ahead.
– Join our dynamic and positive team environment.
This position reports to the General Manager /Senior Designer and presents an opportunity to join a progressive brand in the construction industry. If this sounds like you – apply now!
A New Zealand work visa or permanent residency is required.